WEB SITES DESIGNING AND WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPPING (also E-COMMERCE)
Specialised in trainings around the Internet, I would to practice
my skills into web sites development. (See also development
of CD-Rom's and Visitcards...)
A web site could be a simple thing... I propose you more:
- Dynamic and animated web site
- A web site with interactivity with your customers:
- updated calendar of your activities on-line,
- evaluation of your customers needs,
- search engine for one of your products with multiple
- E-commerce web site with secure payment
- Step 1
- Meeting with the client to define his expectancies and
the technical possibilities
- Step 2
- Sending of an estimate with all the details and options
- Step 3
- After the agreement: developping of the web site (some
- Sending the web site on-line (and, if necessary, solution
for the hosting)
- Delivery of the sources on CD-Rom or Floppy
- Step 4
- Referencing of the website on the
- Basic pages in HTML.
- Animations and navigation tools in Flash.
- Forms to give your customer the opportunity to interact with
- requests on databases from your web site (list of products,
stock, ...). this could include the development of the database itself.
- Hosting of your website by a trusted Service Provider, with
all technical options and good statistics about your visitors.
- E-commerce with the Ogone
solution for secure payment
If you are interested contact me or
send an e-mail.